Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year. New Plan.

Wow already 4 days into the New Year and I still have not actually formulated a plan.  I had better get my backside into gear.  I need a plan.  I  already made a start in December doing things I have put off until now, so that is a good start :) After much deliberation and asking google lol I have decided that my plan is going to be answering a question per month.   The month of January will be exploring what is important to me?  If you would like to join in, spend the next month figuring out what is important to you.

Here are a few examples of what I have already started :)

I've started learning to play the piano

 
 
 
Here my first ever full size quilt :) A Christmas quilt that was gratefully received by my daughter :)
 
 
 
Watch this space for more updates :) 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment