Sunday 29 March 2009

craft efforts for today



After tidying up my house the last couple of days I decided to treat myself to do a little crafting. Ive managed to do another question as pictured left. Q. What was the last brave thing I did? I realise you probably cant see my answer in full but let me explain it. I dont consider that I do brave things but I really do believe that the bravest thing any of us can do is to actually live life. I try to live life as best as I can and as such I do what some would consider brave things on a regular basis. My life completey changed when I was diagnosed with cervical cancer when I was 28 Im now 39 and I have survived that hard time and come out of the other side a better person and try to life a fuller life than Ive ever done. With the passing of Jade my own experience of cancer has been at the forefront of my mind lately, hense why I thought it was relevant to this question. Things could have gone alot differently for me. Surviving it is only the start of it, it would have been so easy to feel sorry for myself and just given up on life but I didnt and Im so glad I didnt.

Take care

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment