Sunday 3 February 2013

Bags, a girls best friend apparently :)

Well, its been a few weeks since I last posted.  In fact this post was intended to be posted a good number of weeks ago, however I was unable to upload photos on blogger so it had to wait until I could so here it is, albeit much later than I planned.  Christmas and New Year was great but busy.  Very soon I will be back at uni and busy again so probably won't get to do much craft but in the mean time here are a couple of bags I have managed to crochet.  The silver one is a clutch, and the second black bag is the clutch (smaller) with an added strap as it was requested by a colleague when she saw my silver clutch bag and liked it :) I do hope I have enough time to get the panda hat commissioned me to do.  The third pic is not a bag at all but it is a throw I have started and wanted to share it now as I doubt I will get it finished any time soon due to having too many other things to get done.  The pattern for the clutch I found in issue 22 of Mollie Makes.  Mollie makes is such a great magazine and I plan to do alot more projects out of it, so watch this space, though I warn you it might be a few months before I can get going properly.  The throw is a never ending granny square and got the idea here for those who might like to try it for themselves.  So without further ado, here are my three pictures





No comments:

Post a Comment