Saturday 4 April 2009

Proof that "Its a wonderful life"


Baby Shaun Michael James McCarron was born 2nd April 2009 @ 4.40pm weighing 6lbs 11oz. Although he was rushed to intensive care when only hours old with a suspected chest infection, Im happy to say he is now doing very well and seems to be making a speedy recovery. I cant wait to get to cuddle him again. I hope you all enjoy this photo. I of course will make this photo into a scrapbook page as soon as I have the time. I also start my new job on Monday so it is definately exciting times for us right now.
Take care speak soon
T x
Ps the time on the photo is wrong as its an hour slow lol oh and the date is the american style of the month first, confuses me too lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh tania, what a lovely photo, congratulations to you and your daughter and all the best for your new job on monday...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete