Monday 24 May 2010

Ive just come down from the Isle of Skye :)


I just wanted to share with you, my favourite picture of my bike taken whilst coming home from and absolutely fantastic weekend away with a great bunch of people on our motorbikes. It was taken at eilean donan castle and its just a stunning background.

First of all we camped in the field that was someones garden, we were invited lol.

There was a great party that night. We then moved onto a campsite in skye where even more biker friends arrived and there was another party lol. Admittedly I was very tired when I got home but it was all soooo worth it. Roll on the next weekend away lol

2 comments:

  1. Great photo and great that you had such a fabulous weekend Tania.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds a fab weekend tania and lovely photo...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete